Weekend Experience FAQ
- You are in beautiful environments.
- You are refreshed by the surroundings.
- You are fed really good food that has you lingering around the table.
- You are served extravagantly and hugged often by a team of dedicated servants.
- You are given deep Biblical truths and invited into meaningful worship.
Our Experiences are diverse in offerings and attendees. We have co-ed experiences where singles and couples alike attend, as well as couples only, women only, and ministry leaders and their spouses.
You will also encounter many ethnicities and people from diverse Christian denominational backgrounds. Some may worship like you and others may not, so it may require of you elements of both openness to those who come, expressing their worship in different ways, and honoring those differences. But, it is a place where all hearts are welcomed and a place where we have discovered that the attendees often have great impact on each other as you share your stories and this Experience.
- Be ministered to and refreshed in every area of your being: body, soul, and spirit.
- Receive vulnerable teaching and tangible tools for both the reclamation and growth of your heart.
- Encounter encouragement from the stories of others and your own personal discoveries for the next season of your journey.
- “We received more than what we came expecting. You could tell that much prayer and fasting was invested for this experience.”
- “Great to have time to explore, be with my spouse, ponder God’s creation and the teachings.”
- “I was impacted greatly by how quick and genuine the community among the attendees emerged.”
- “I felt the free time was just the right strike of balance with the depth and richness of what was offered in the teaching times.”
- “Free time felt like church outside! Communing with God and nature and the beauty and peace… Jesus just met us in this place.”
- “The meals were outstanding. I looked forward to each one.”
- “Appreciated the honesty and transparency of the team. I have never encountered this. It created in me a desire to be more real with others.”
- “The vulnerability of Denise and Philly is inspiring and encouraging. It’s easy to trust people who trust you enough to be real with you.”
- “The worship! Just when I thought I was on overload then we would worship.”
- “God reminded me that I am unforgettable, noticeable and not missed.”
- “I thought I hated journaling. Until now. This opened up to me something I never even knew I needed, but now see both the gift and power of such a simple act.”
- “This weekend was far more than I expected. God met me where I was, answering almost immediately questions I had asked on the drive down. The RHM Team does such an amazing job at facilitating an encounter with God.”
- “Just wished the weekend was longer.”